Leading Commercial Real Estate Lawyers
At GM, our commercial real estate attorneys bring a wealth of experience and knowledge to the table during each and every commercial real estate transaction. Our attorneys represent clients engaged in the purchase, sale, financing and leasing of commercial properties ranging from office buildings and shopping malls to public buildings and health clubs.
Our commercial real estate practice includes specific expertise in the representation of owners and operators in connection with the acquisition, development, financing and operation of restaurants. The commercial real estate team conducts negotiations and the drafting of land use and disposition agreements with governmental agencies.
Gilmartin Magence LLP is pleased to have been involved in a number of high-level commercial transactions, a few of them are noted below:
- Represented a medical manufacturer in commercial financing for construction of an addition to the manufacturing plant.
- Represented a developer in commercial financing for construction of a hotel.
- Represented a developer in debt and mezzanine financing for new condominium projects in Boston and Newton.
- Represented a fish processing company in the acquisition of real estate.
- Represented a local lender in its largest commercial real estate loan to date for a major development project.
- Represented lenders in commercial deals for offices, retail, construction and multifamily buildings, both for construction and acquisition.
- Handled the conversion of existing cooperative buildings into condominium form of ownership.
- Represented multiple developers for acquisition and financing of multifamily buildings in Boston, Cambridge and Greater Boston, including multiple commercial condominiums for hotel/restaurant use, medical clinic use, and grocery store use.
- Real Estate Acquisition, Sale & Development
- Complex Title Review and Analytics
- Construction Contracts
- Finance (lender and borrower representation)
- Management, Development, and Marketing